Friday, April 10, 2009

The calm before the Storm

Good Afternoon
Josie is doing a little better physically and a lot better mentally she is no longer trying to change the channel with her cell phone!!!!
She is still at Huntsman and will continue to be until the flood gates open................
Her spirts are good and of course is getting constant comments on how fabulous her nails look!!LOL (If they could only see her when she goes to the grocery store.)
This is a beautiful hospital better than any hotel i have ever stayed in so it is perfect for Josie.
She is still not up for visitors however she has loved reading your comments thank you !!
Well keep you posted and as Josie would say Hugs!
Summer

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy for this update! Thanks for posting. Josie, I love you and thinking of you often.
    Tenesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, you are in our prayers. You are the ultimate optimist and I tell people about your amazing spirit all of the time. You are my hero! I put you name on the prayer roll at the temple. You can't have too many prayers! Love you beautiful lady! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I look at the cute picture you gave me of the three girls i think of what an impact you have had on Summer and Troys family. Please get better and continue. Love and hope, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie, all of the book club are thinking of you. We had a nice toast to you and sent you very positive prayers from your meeting last Wednesday. As usual we had a great time and May prepared a wonderful meal and was a great hostess. Love, Jeris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie,
    I am thinking about you.
    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josie you know I love you. My prayers are with you always. I am glad that I am a part of your familys life. Ambra has been a god sent. You can`t ask for such a special daughter. I am glad that she lives so close to you. I left your house a few weeks ago scared for you and Ambra appeared when I needed her. You are an inspiration to every person you come in contact with. I wished everyone had such a great spirit about them as you do.
    Love You always Dot

    ReplyDelete